Aviation Finance Analysis | Airfinance Journal

Latest Analysis

  • Are airlines over-ordering again?

    Many airlines are focused on new technology aircraft to meet projected demand.

  • Vietjet set for international expansion

    Vietnam’s aviation market is slated to fully re-open in December 2021.

  • Portfolio sellers continue to test the waters

    Airfinance Journal is aware of six aircraft portfolios currently up for sale.

  • Exclusive: Private equity closes on AMCK acquisition

    The move follows a change in shareholding. In early November, CK Asset Holdings acquired Mitsubishi's stake in AMCK Aviation, taking its share of the leasing company from 50% to 90%. The remaining 10% is owned by the Li Ka-Shing (Overseas) Foundation.

  • Exclusive: SMBC Aviation Capital to buy Goshawk

    The lessor had previously hired HSBC and Citi to explore options, including a sale, in late 2019 as the two shareholders decided to exit the business.

  • Aviation’s sustainability dilemma

    Someone has to pay for a green future, and investors, governments and passengers all have to be on board to reach emissions targets.

  • Embraer unveils Energia family concept

    The four Energia aircraft concepts are on the drawing board but the firm targets technology readiness from 2030.

  • Exclusive: Legendary Airbus boss bids adieu

    Jean Pierson dedicated his entire professional life to aerospace and was a driving force behind the development of Airbus for 13 years.

Analysis Archive

Related News

Related Reports