Copying and distributing are prohibited without permission of the publisher
AFJ Webinar: Secondary Market Showdown
02 July 2012
An online discussion on the market for secondhand aircraft market will be broadcast tomorrow (Tuesday 3rd July 2012) at 2:00pm (BST).
Airfinance Journal will hold a free webinar on the state of the secondary aircraft market tomorrow at 2pm BST.
Sign up for the webinar here.
The speakers are:
John Leech, Resslar Associates
Bradley Smith, Kahala
Tony Whitty, Cabot Aviation
Simon Finn, DVB Bank
Key issues they will discuss include:
- Why has the market for second-hand aircraft slowed down?
- What can be done to increase activity?
- Who is in a position to finance or invest in secondary aircraft?
- What is the impact on the market for newer aircraft and on residual values in general?
- What does this mean for the economic life of aircraft ï¿½ in particular NG narrowbodies?
- What is the impact on leasing company book values?
- How will everything play out long term?
The event will be moderated by Jamie Bullen, Airfinance Journal.